Saturday, March 7, 2009

today suckss. i wish i can rewind back and change everything; well at least this week. and pretend nothing happens. life suck and you just have to deal with it. as for me.
luckley on the bright side im going to sadies on friday and im excited. but having my phone and my text message away for texting in class and not paying attention is BULLSHIT!
im pissed of at my mom and everybody else. i just want to get out of here and go to somewhere i can relax and not think of anything for once. it's so stupid how i have to get STRAIGHT A's to get it back.
Ima take whatever it takes for me to get it back; even if i have to be a nerd and study SUPER DUPER HARD and pay attention in everysingle one of my classes and try not to fall asleep for about 2months or 3 to get straight A's on my next progress report.
I just hope that i can manage to do it; cause i know i won't be able to, but i will try my hardest!!!


FUCK EVERYTHING AND JUST LET THE SHIT HAPPENS!

No comments: