Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ever feel like something is bothering but you just want to hide it, and later on just want to cry all about it so you can let your feeling out?!
how sometimes things dont work out what you want it to be.
and no matter how hard you put yourself into and give it 100%, yet you get nothing back; but you try and that's all it takes.
well this week i been ups and down, and trying to forget what has happen and just move on. but i cant....
its been hard lately to just forget what happen and move on. i mean everything happens for a reason right?! and when things goes wrong you just got to look on the bright side and think postive.
im really glad that someone who is kind enough to take the time and sit down and talk to me about some things, and relate to me and give me the courage to not let myself down and not to feel bad about myself and a wisdom.

i'm also happy that i have friends who can really me there for me and never gives up on me and always find a way to help me out.
How they can make me laugh when i don't want to and make me feel better when im down, and give me the worst hug ever in my life. ahaha. i think you know who you are when you read this....

right now my mind is really frustrated but i know that sooner or later its going to get better. and when things don't turn out right maybe it just not ment to be. i just hope that everything will be alright by the time it comes. and when it does comes i know that i'm going to be content and what ever happens in the past it is all worth it.

No comments: