Saturday, February 28, 2009

this afternoon jacky came over to my house to run once again! first i didnt had my shoes on and i was looking for a parking space for her to park. then i ran back into my house and got my shoe then she told me to get in her car saying that we're going to target, without letting my parent know. we we're gone for like 15min and my parent didnt even know i was out.
chill at my house for 15min, then head to the park and ran for 3laps and hit stephen up to see if he's in db. walk up this huge steep hill and found stephen riding his long board. chill for a while with him and walk back to my house.
after dinner she show me this weird video where a fat lady was singing and she fall out of no where on the table. then went up and watch "black to the future" see how its black not back, it was all about black people. it was hilarious how nelly has a bandage on his face for his video.

No comments: