Friday, February 27, 2009

today after school theres no practice today so i just went straight to ms.chui's room. then me and jacky start talking how we want bobba and we going to meet irvin there. then Ms. chui want to chill with us i guess & kayleen also so we decide that let's all go to lollicup together.
then i had a feeling that irvin is not going to show up like always.... but then when we walk in there he was with his sister crystal. and i was shock that he actually show up like he said he would.
ms.chui bought us bobba and we just sit and talk and at 6pm jacky took me to her house and my mom pick me up there and went to eat at costco.
when i got home i check my myspace and there was a message from "alien" saying that he cant go with me to sadies because he's going with his homie; which i ask him like beginning of feburary and just ditch me like that.....
so right now im really dissapointed how i can get rejected so many times, and i dont get how people just ask and it only take them one try to get a person to say yes to them. but whatever, it doesnt matter now!
i guess i just have to find somebody of my own species like jacky said. lol.

i guess this week i can think about who i want to go to sadies with afterall, if not im just going to go with kayleen. also jacky want to run with me so probably she is going to come over tomorrow after the race and go running with me. then i have to go to airport to pick up my dad; he's coming home, finally!. on sunday go pick up my car at my grandma house and maybe family gathering....

No comments: