Sunday, January 4, 2009

yesturday went to get a haircut with my mom, my brother, my aunt and my dad. after my mom drop me off at cue to meet up with jacky, adrew and adam. after we walk to costco to get food then hometown buffet. then my dad pick me up; jacky came over because her mom was at a wedding. we saw something really weird and funny in my 8th grade year book, then went on youtube to watch some videos. and we decide to make our own little show call krystal & jacky show sometimes this week ahaha. about 10:30pm jacky try to call her mom but she wasnt picking, and she hang up on her everysingle time she call. out of no where i heard that there was cops at jacky house!? jacky had to stay a little longer because her brother call the cops on this dude who broke in to her house for a stupid reason, and her mom was trap outside cause the cop wont let her in. finally after her mom call to see if my mom can take her home.

No comments: