Friday, October 24, 2008

today, basically everyone "decides" to go to the homecoming game besides me and chloe, cause we're to cool for that. JK! so heres what really went down today. after school chloe came over to my house and chill. we decide to go play tennis with priscilla and her friends... it was pretty chill. than jessica came over and took us back to my house then my mom took us out to eat applebees. after that we made liek 5 videos that were going to post on youtube later on. jessica need to leave to pick up carol, and out of no where chloe lost her phone so my mom had to drive back to pantera park again to look for chloe phone. but her phone wasnt there so we call up amanda to ask like different people that who knots priscilla. End up looking for this guy house to get chloe phone back and pick my brother up at best buy in chino, finally went back to my house and watch tv.

No comments: