Monday, October 27, 2008

babyface

on saturday i was watching poseidon to kill time, waiting for carola, chloe, and jacky to come at 5pm. at night we went to eat soup plantation, stop by the mall then call my mom to pick us up so we can get some yogurt. but than my mom, she forgot to gave my brother the house key, we had to go back to pantera park to pick him up and back to cherry on top!. on the car we were giving each other nick names jacky: bobacake, me: babyface, carol: babycake, chloe: kaka. went back to my house and chill. we were suppose to make a dance video, i guess carol and chloe got into some kinda of dancce conversation. so i ask jacky if she want to play hangman.... so we did. i was having a hard time guessing what jacky words was. eventhough carol and chloe was giving me hint but i still dont get it. we decide to play another round cause chloe got all excited. it was me and carol vs. jacky and chloe and we still lose. cause chloe came up with a super stupid long word..."hippofly" wtf is that. it was all good cause i had a lot of fun that day!

No comments: