Wednesday, April 15, 2009

so tonight went out to eat with my brother and my mom, then went to target to walk around.
when i was making a turn out of target, i saw this guy waving by the crosswalk, and i ask my mom who is this guy waving too?. my mom was like, "idk." then i turn around i saw the bus on the other side of the street and i was like "awww he miss the bus."
while i was driving half way back home i feel really bad. and i said, "mom that sucks that he miss the bus and he's in a t-shirt and a short on a cold day, we should give him a ride?!" cause the bus arent going to come for antoher hour.
my mom was like, " i know we should."
so i made a u-turn which this truck behind me was about to hit me out of no where, but i made it safely to the bus stop.
we pull down the window and ask the young men if he want a ride to where ever he is going. then we took him all the way to rowland heights, and i feel great about it, eventhough he was a stranger to me but im glady that i help someone out.

No comments: