Friday, December 5, 2008

drama

yee... just gotta love high school with all the drama; boys, friends, GOOD FRIENDS, and teacher. starting out good with this week, happy to be back at school, and seeing alien at school and talking to him. until today ALL HELLS BREAK DOWN! and i would have to say today is probably the unluckiest day, and sadest day i had with my life beside i lost my sidekick like 4times last year. BUT friends who arent loyal, trust worthy, shady, treat you like crap.....
really brings people down. as for me my feeling was hurt today by the people who i love and i spend most of the time with. and just realizing that they can show different side in them. going through all the problems that we had together and getting where i coming from its really complicated and difficult. i would questions myself, "why are we friends in the first place?" if you dont get the point im trying to say. a person tells me that friends always come and go; which i happen not to believe, but now i kinda think it that way. and to show other how to be trusted, they gotta show it not just say it; cause people believe what you say but see the things you do gets the people attention. to tell the truth about me once you lost your trust from me your trust will never regain.

No comments: