Sunday, November 2, 2008

today has been one of the best day of my life and its all because of jessica, carol and amanda. instead of going to knotts we did something else. first carol and jessica pick me up then went to amanda house to pick her up. after we head up to puente hills and life plaza to look for boots. jessica and amanda want to watch a movie at harkins. so we saw the haunting of molly hartley with justin and his brother. the whole time in the movie theatre me and carol we're screaming and laughing, out of no where she ask me "i need to go pee," i said" okay!? do you need me to go with you?"
the movie end around 9 something. we went to cherry on top. when i got out of the car somebody call my name, i was like wtf do i know him. i walk in and neil came in after, i was shock! we talk..... carol think that he's trying to get at me but i was like naw he probably with some chick... idk. he ask me if i can buy him cherry on top since i owe him money from the football game. he didnt let me pay at the register but i still did cause i felt bad.
later on carol was singing "im sprung" she got up and ask justin if they have the song. and jessica was telling me to go talk to him or i'll regret it for the rest of my night, that leave me with no choice. so before we leave i went to say bye. thanks for jessica driving us, carol being there with me, amanda letting us go to your house and chill.

No comments: