Tuesday, November 11, 2008

didn't want to me home all day today so call justin up last night to take me out. than carol want to join us so she met up with me at my house, and waited for justin to pick us up this morning. i WAS SUPPOSE to go out with neil but he wanted to stay home and none of us can drive.......
went to eat at carrows, for me it was the first time. then went to diamond life plaza for cue with justin the first time. it was fun, we took a lot of pictures and it turn out the way we wanted. not for justin cause he wasnt wearing the clothes that he wanted too, he thought we were going some asian restraunt and chill at the mall afterward. we went to coldstone, and asian bakery to look for jen birthday cake and he drop us off back at my house around 4 cause he need to work at 5pm.

No comments: