Tuesday, November 18, 2008

after school met up with jacky for tutoring in ms. chiu class, for about an hour. talk to ms.chiu about block friday too..... and just basically chill in that class! afterward my mom pick us up and were walking down to the parkinglot than jacky was like "krystal i dont feel like walking down all those stairs." so we went the backway. and my mom was all ready there. then richard call my name and i turn around and i saw him with seriphen. haha! i was like "jacky i told you to go that way omg! HE WAS RIGHT THEREEEE....." yeah im like obsess with him ahha!!!
then i was telling my mom and when were about to go down the hill she turn around to see who he is... so embrassing. we were singing the dorritos songs. and i kinda embrasses jacky cause i brought up how andrew squeez jacky so tight and my mom was making fun of us.

No comments: