Saturday, October 18, 2008

school/disneyland

ummm.... so after 2nd period this bitch pump into me trying to get through between my friends. out of no where she with her big fat ass foot step on my shoes and it rip a little bit. i was so fucking mad, and i had to go around in my 3rd period to ask people if they have hot glue gun or super glue. but then none of them has one so i had to tape my shoes today. later on that night i went to disneyland with my cousins, their about 2-6 years old. so me and my brother went on tower of terror, when were in line these 2 mexican boys with these two chick. the two boys kept staring at me, i was kinda getting scare. so i told my brother to go last in line, but when we get into the front, bout to get on ride next thing i know i was sitting right next to them.

No comments: